Thursday, June 12, 2008

Today's word: R-O-U-T

Not much to say after the 10-0 shallacking the Cardinals laid on Cincinnati last night. Congrats to Braden Looper on his first career complete game shutout.

I'll be at the 1235 Dodgers/Padres game today, if anything interesting happens (besides Peavy's first start back from the DL) I'll discuss it tonight.

Also, a programming note: Cardinal70 over at C70 at the bat is taking some vacation time starting the end of next week, and I will be covering his blog while he's gone. This is all part of my nefarious plan to become the only Cardinal blogger authorized to post to the world wide web (first step - COMPLETE). I have not fully worked out how I will be posting over here; most likely, I will be writing similar things on both sites, but saving my more acerbic comments for this forum, as opposed to polluting Dan's site with bad grammar, run-on sentences, and 'Why does he care about that?' content.

No comments: